Tuesday 10 July 2012

A trip down memory lane

I have been looking back through the first few sketches at Pencil lines sketch blog and enjoying my trip down memory lane. I have to say what I have noticed is my change in style over the years, looking back at the sketches, I would defiantly do differently now. I am going to go back through some of them over next few weeks posting my original layout and what I'd do with the sketch now.





This is the very first sketch from Pencil Lines Sketch blog  Original Page here done by the lovely Becky Fleck. Anna Bowkis started Pencil Lines way back in October 2006 and I had the honor of being asked to be part of the team. I had many happy months there before moving on due to personal reasons. Sadly earlier this year the blog came to an end to enable Anna and others to pursue other avenues.

 
This is my very first layout for PL and really enjoyed it, As I do mainly cards now I suppose it will look completely different from anything I'd scrapbook, but maybe, one day I shall have time and patience to get back to scrapbooking.

With that I shall take myself off to play and see what I come up with.


Hello to my two lovely followers Pooh and Tiny Puppy x

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see some of your scrapbook pages. I hope you can find the time and imspiration to get back into it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you my follower :) looking forward to trying to put a card together from that sketch.

    ReplyDelete