Sunday 14 October 2012

Absent again...

This will not do! That is of course if anyone's even reading this lol. I'm afraid life is rather getting in the way of any crafting, blogging or even free time. I'd like to say normal service will resume soon but unfortunately I cannot make such rash promises.

This tag started off great...Then I ruined it by drawing an awful spider on it, I then cut out bats and used puff paint for bodies...hideous! Ripped them off, made better smaller bats, made a matching card and stuck this on the front for my daughters birthday card, unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the better tag...doh!

3 comments:

  1. Love that inky background and fab web. Sorry you are not getting much crafting time at the mo and hope things improve soon. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh bats, enter it into our challenge if you dare. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Cath
    Love the colors very much.

    Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete