Saturday 8 September 2012

Sad day :(

Packing for daughter to go back to Uni tomorrow after her lovely long summer holidays at home. I am the world's worst worrier and am already stressing about the drive down there. We live in the country and I don't 'do' motorways and busy roads, as for lanes and roundabouts... I feel sick thinking about it. I'm sure it will be fine and I'm taking a friend for support as it will be a four hr journey each way - eeek.

So, as of yet, no crafting done, I've got challenges I'm looking forward to doing, The House of Bears challenge, the Dragons Dream TIO challenge and a couple of others I spied (see the buttons at the side)

I was delighted to find out that I was one of the winners of the Dragons Dream tag challenge this fortnight, very very chuffed with that as the entries are all stunning.

Ok, I shall leave this boring, pictureless post now.

Cath x

3 comments:

  1. This caught my eye as my daughter has gone back today and I know just how you feel. Safe journey and good that you have a friend with you.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your journey there and back wasn't too traumatic Cath. Lots of love xx Ooh - well done on your challenge win! Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand all your worries Cath aspacially because you have a daughter , but you have to loose them , and hope that everything will work out allright in most of the cases it does, you know, believe in your daughter!!But I can understand you, myself I have 3 sons, and it was so hard, when they became adults, last week we went to a small dinerparty, my youngest son gave(24 years old) and I was really surpriced that he coukd cook so well, and very differant from me!!!
    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete