Friday 19 October 2012

A lovely suprise!

I received a lovely text message from a close friend last night telling me that I was top 3 for the Dragons Dream blog challenge with my tag 'Misty autumn glaze' - how chuffed was I? Thank you so much I really did not expect that and was a very welcome suprise.

This photo started off as a tag on its own for my lovely friends over at The House of Bears (this is the funniest blog I know off, the bears and what antics they get up too!) and the challenge set to include at least two of the following: Bats, Decay and dripping blood, I managed to get the gorey looking drippng blood and the bats, but didn't quite do decay lol.

As you may have seen from the last post, I did this and made a mess of it, so ripped bits off and remade it into a card for my daughter birthday.

 
Must now go and make my next tag for the lovely Dragons, I did make one for the last challenge, just didn't get the time to upload it.
 
A massive thank you to all of you who visit my blog, I am most sporadic I have to admit, and your visits are much appreciated. x

7 comments:

  1. We love it, bats aplenty to meet the theme. We love the colours you've chosen to complement your theme, it makes a great card too. Thanks for joining in with the bears this month, we love when people play along. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Cath and those are the cutest looking bats I have seen in a long time. Well deserved congrats on your win too. You are one talented lady. Have a great weekend, hugs Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greta card Cath with beautiful colors and details.
    Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is brilliant and the cobweb is fantastic. Nice one!

    My Dracula page is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Cath this is lovely! Love the spooky halloween colours and your 3d bats! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, vivid Halloween colours - setting off those bats so brilliantly!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete